Monday, January 11, 2010

Melody Markets Temecula

With Christmas and New Year's behind us, I am now in the long process of planning the advertising and marketing campaign for the Balloon and Wine Festival, producing publicity campaings, for the spring events, and finalizing all performance contracts for the Bluegrass, Western Days and Street Painting Festival.

I look forward to January and February, largely because it is a great time of planning and preparation. With no events on the weekends, I get a chance to catch my breath, do laundry, and write my book.

This year promises to be another busy one. I've been working on my blogs, a novel, and a marketing workbook to go with my various public speaking engagements.

Wish me luck - it has to fit in with my four BIG events, launching a new social media campaign for the Festival, and expanding the marketing campaigns for the Bluegrass, Western Days and Street Painting Festivals.

Watch for our NEW NIGHT TIME version of the Street Painting Festival. We will have lights on Friday and Saturday night, plus bands for you to enjoy as some of our artists will be painting "Black and White at Night."

The traditional Festival will continue on Saturday and Sunday with plenty of room for the kids. Applications are at www.temeculacalifornia.com.

For more info on Melody's Ad Works go to www.Melodysadworks.com



From: http://ping.fm/AEHr0

No comments:

Post a Comment